Tuesday 25 February 2014

People just talk too much

Do you ever get the feeling that somebody just has too many opinions? I certainly do.

Whilst sat in English today, I had that exact feeling. One person, sat in front of me, giving an opinion on every little thing. I know it's good to have a voice, but when that voice is ever-so-slightly (VERY) grinding, it's maybe best to just be quiet, just for the sake of humanity. When you beat Piers Morgan on a scale for being a generally annoying person, you've done well...
"And I thought I was number one..."
On the flipside, I was told today that I don't talk enough... Well, I can't see how that is true, unless I'm in a situation where I'm with others that I don't know, or with certain other people, as a few of my friends will know. But, those reasons are generally for me to know.

I suppose in a way, I do have issues when it comes to talking to certain people. The simple reason for the problems is, I'm an absolute bottler. I never used to be, but for some reason, it's kind of developed as part of me. That annoys me. I genuinely used to be so self-confident, and now I just can't seem to be. I certainly need a confidence boost... It'll be better than my best friend hitting me every time I "bottle it"...
Perennial bottler... I just fancied using a picture of a milk bottle here, not sure why...
It's definitely time for an iPhone moan, now. With my S4 finally giving up on me yesterday, after the screen cracking a while back, I've temporarily using an iPhone. The only reason is because it's the only spare phone in the house that I can use Audioboo on, and the only that will take a microsim. All I will say is, the day my S4 is fixed, I will jump for joy. It's not that iPhones are confusing or anything, in fact, they're simple to use. It's the fact that a) they're too small, and b) they're just too thick. On top of that, the battery life is shocking, and it's much slower than my S4. I think I'll be sticking to Android phones for a while longer after this brief fling with Apple.
Nothing really beats an S4 when it comes to phones
Until next time,
Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment